24 January 2013

Salam Maulidur Rasul ^^


Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. tidak akan mengenali seseorang umatnya melainkan yang berselawat kepadanya . Oleh itu , setiap hari pastikan kita semua termasuklah nadia perlulah berselawat kepada Rasulullah S.A.W. ^^ Hari nie 23 Januari 2013 bersamaan 12 Rabiul Awal 1434H .

So guys , hows your day ? I'm here fine , happy but now getting busy to tidy up my big house as my siblings will be back this week . Can't wait to meet all my nieces and my nephews . And now i want to update my blog as its getting dusty and I don't have much time to renovate my blog . HAHA . Next time maybe . I want to change the wall colour . Wakaka >< My new status is I'm working now ! Alhamdulillah as i wished at my last post , isn'it ? I work at my friend's shop which is a herbal medicine's shop . If you're at Padang Rengas then you'll know this shop , Hayati Herbs . Come visit me anytime , HAHA >< I work at their therapy's centre . Its Al Jabbar therapy . InsyaAllah all kind of chronic's diseases will be cured with Allah's permission .

Everyday I'll thinking about my upcoming result . Ya Allah , may my result be the best result ever , Amin ! HE knows what the best for me and I've put all my confidences on HIM . Now , I'll just have to pray and pray and pray non-stop . If possible , qiam every night and ask at HIM . Only Allah can fulfilled all my request . One of my friends said that the result will be coming out on this 21st February . Is it true ? If it is true , means that i just have not more than 1 month left . Ya Allah , I'm getting nervous now ! Subhanallah , subhanallah , subhanallah *I'm trying to make myself to be calm*

I miss my sisters . Yes ! 2 old sisters and 2 young sisters . My 2 old sisters will be back this week but my other 2 young sisters is quite far from me . One at Kedah and another one at Madid . HAHA >< I try to find a suitable time to visit them but since I've worked now , so its quite hard to find time . I'll try try try and try insyaAllah ^^ .

Okay , thats all for now . I'll update more later ^^ And last but not least . I love this picture :D


It is one of my dream one fine day , insyaAllah ^^ Love after marriage is more better and more barakah from Allah ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment