20 December 2012

Congratulations ^^

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , I'm back guys !
Well , I know I'm not the famous blogger so I'll just writed this post as what I like because this is my blog .

I don't know what kind of story should i write today but as you know , last 19.12.2012 which falls on Wednesday, it was the day of PMR's result , isn't it ?So , i want to say here that A big of congratulations to all PMR candidates especially for Madid's candidates . Congratulations for those who got a flying colours on your result and don't be sad for those who didn't get the best . Its just PMR right ? You still have two years for struggling for your SPM . For this time , do not wasting your time with coupling , dating or what else , no honeymoon year please . Focus on your study and be the best for your parents . Remember , this SPM will determine your future . Don't regret for your PMR , just look forward . You still have many chances and don't ever look back . Make it as your spirit to change !

Aha , am I look like a motivator ? Oh , so lovely ! HAHA . And congratulations for my sister , Nurul Fitriyah binti Abu Bakar for your result . You did your best right ? So , this is your result . Okay what ? 6A2B is good ! Arwah abah will be so proud of you , sis . Don't cry anymore okay . You still have your mother , right ? Take a good care of her ya ! I love you okay . And sorry for not call you lately I'm quite busy and sometimes have no time for replying my friend's text but I still remembering you and makcik . You are only my sister right ? Good luck for your next journey , study properly okay . I'm here for you anytime , insyaAllah ! Ah , what should i do right now ? Where should i find vacancies here ? Arghhh , blurred -,- Ya Allah , please smoothen my work everyday , Amin !

So , my new update status is I registered on Driving School at Naluri Jaya Makmur and the class is located at Grik . Fortunately I met Dilah and Nani so that I'm not looking too strangious there . Alhamdulillah the 5 hours lecture is over last Sunday and now I'm proceed with my test . There will be a computer test and I'm still not call the aunty to confirm the date . I hope that I'm pass , Amin .

And last 12.12.12 is a special date which is me and Ainil Wardah was declared as an adopted sister . HAHA . dah macam nak couple plak declared bagai . fuhh ! I don't need a couple okay . I'm happy with my single life now . Alhamdulillah that Allah still love me and I'm alive today . That is enough .

I missed my mother and father a lot . Last night I slept with tears and awake early in the morning also with tears on my eyes . I dreamt of them last night . Ya Allah , I just afford to recite an Alfatihah and Yassin for both of them . Ya Allah , please place them at the Muslim's place , Amin . I always thinking of them when I have nothing to do . It happens immediately . Ya Allah , please forgive all of their mistake . I love them so much and only Allah knows that . I have nothing to write now since my eyes is starting to burst . Okay , see you later . Thank you for read this kind of post . May Allah bless your life ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment