06 June 2012

Hey You !

hey you ! yes you ! you you you !
what have you done to me huh ?
you've made my mood tonight changed 360 degrees okay ?
okay , you really really need my answer right ?
so , I'll tell you right now !

Me,Nadia Nabila binti Abu Bakar is SINGLE but not AVAILABLE !
so , I told you already right ? stop chasing me ! stop flirting with me ! stop asking me with weird question ! truthly I don't like it . Yes , you are handsome , totally handsome . But , I'm not for you okay . Please understand that . I can't accept your request . There are many girls out there and please , not me ! My heart already closed for any man right now .

Saya bukan tidak menyukai awak , jujur saya suka awak tapi saya tak dapat terima awak . Maafkan saya , lagipun couple tu kan haram ! Awak pun tau kan . Perjalanan hidup kita masih jauh lagi . Saya tak mahu awak lalai kerana saya . Saya nak awak capai cita-cita awak dan saya pun nak sangat capai cita-cita saya . So , sama-sama kita belajar bersungguh-sungguh hingga ke menara gading ek . Saya harap awak faham . Kita akan terus menjadi sahabat untuk selamanya kay :))

Last but not least


 Lots of love from nadia to all of you 
PEACE YO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment