14 March 2012

T__T


Mom , I really miss you . Sometimes I feel like DIE is better than LIVE . But , I forgot to think about Dad . Dad still need me and I have to go on with my life no matter what happen coz I still have my Dad which is really love me . 

Sometimes I feel that nobody loves me more . Only you,Mom can love me that much. I really miss your love , your touch , your smile and everything about you Mom . Nobody can understand me like you. You're the one and only . Yes and of course , nobody can replace your place . Everybody has changed on the day you Go . They've changed , Mom. They're not like before . I'm really really sad .

I am always pray that I could die with you . But, Allah did not fulfilled my request because HE has prepared the better plan for me . I still dont know what is it . I hope it will be a better much for me,InsyaAllah .

That's all for tonight . Sorry guys , I just feel to express my feel here ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment